Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Predictions Week #15
(12-17-2015, 10:03 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: If you read my posts in this thread my point has always been that the Steelers have been inconsistent over the last 4 years and have had some bad losses to bad teams in that span, this year they have already lost at home to a bad Baltimore team and with their inconsistent defense that they it would not surprise me if they lose to  at Cleveland or  at Baltimore if they even get by Denver.

The defense really isn't inconsistant though. Blake and a few others are consistently terrible in the secondary. The pass rush is consistently strong and the run D is consistently above average. If the Steelers lose, it will be because of poor secondary play, but they're not inconsistent, they are always terrible.

Please stop pretending like Vick's loss to the ravens is somehow related to Ben's performance the next 3 games. You had good points with the Steelers recent history of losses to bad teams and this year's team likely to lose because of the defense (more specifically, the secondary). Equating a healthy Ravens offense barely beating Vick to say that Ben will lose to a ravens team whose entire offense is now on IR is just ridiculous. Randomly predicting the Browns can actually win this time is just as ********.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFC North Predictions Week #15 - Vlad - 12-15-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: AFC North Predictions Week #15 - 6andcounting - 12-17-2015, 10:30 AM