Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the best coaching staff in the NFL
(01-22-2023, 10:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In my defense, I was skeptical of ZT when his biggest supporters were telling me he was going to come in here and get Dalton back to 2015 form and finally unlock John Ross' elite potential.

All I'm saying is that ZT is like a guy who won the lottery but responded by making wise investments and sound decisions with his fortunes.  I just don't see the Bengals going to the SB two years in a row if we have Tua or Jimmy G under center.  Call me a Burrow fanboy, but the guy is the tide that raises all boats.

I think ZT is Chuck Noll.  He got the job with a crap franchise, they stunk and got high picks while he learned, he won a lot with an elite roster, and then once that elite roster retired he seemed to lose the magic.  We'll see how much of that path ZT takes, but right now we are in the best part of the plan.

As long as Burrow is here we are a championship team, so yea we may as well declare ZT the best coach in the league.  As long as we don't let our roster slide because we can coach up lesser players, I'm fine with whatever spin we want to put on it.

I think you’d better stick around for your punishment as it’s coming in avalanches as we continue. I know a player on the team and their confidence in Zac is sky high.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the best coaching staff in the NFL - Soonerpeace - 01-22-2023, 10:20 PM