Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the best coaching staff in the NFL
(01-22-2023, 09:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ZT is an enigma.  He's apparently very good, but also managed to get us Burrow and Chase AND he even managed to get an awesome DC in Lou after trying his damndest to hire someone else.

I think ZT is the luckiest coach on earth, but he's making the most of that luck so that's all he can do.  I still maintain that Burrow is such a franchise changing player than it is impossible to judge the actual merit of our offensive coaches as long as he's the starting QB.

ZT stunk like a fox in his first year.  If we keep Marvin 1 year longer we go 4-12 and end up with someone other than Burrow and we're screwed.  This is probably the nicest thing I can say about ZT.  I'm willing to admit he is awesome as long as the Brown family at no point gets lax on this roster thinking he can make up the difference.  Fair?  We needed a HC who was completely in over his  head and took his lumps while stinking it up to the only 1st overall pick that has mattered since Peyton Manning.

It's ok, Nate: 1 bad post in the past 5,000 isn't a bad track record Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the best coaching staff in the NFL - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-22-2023, 10:23 PM