Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the best coaching staff in the NFL
(01-22-2023, 10:35 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Whatever… Taylor “ luckiest coach alive” “stunk like a fox”

Burrow is the best QB to come along in 25 years and we managed to be the only team to take him (not like Allen, or Rodgers, or Ben, or Brady or Montana or Marino or every other QB that other teams had the chance to grab but didn't) despite having the best HC in the NFL running our team.

That's luck...but it's all good because we are making the most out of that luck.  It takes a combo of talent, coaching, and luck to make a dynasty and as far as I see it, we have the trifecta.  I'm open to the idea that ZT is the best HC in the league, that's fine, that's great.

And yes, ZT is lucky to have Burrow.  Bellichick was lucky to have Brady, Phil Jackson was lucky Portlant passed on Jordan, the Steelers are lucky the Browns took a TE instead of Ben, and we are lucky the Steelers passed on Marino, too.  Luck is nice, but it's what you do with that luck that makes a dynasty.

If I accept that ZT is an elite coach, then I have to admit that we are insanely lucky that we had the chance to draft Burrow while the rest of the NFL didn't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the best coaching staff in the NFL - Nately120 - 01-22-2023, 10:42 PM