Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the best coaching staff in the NFL
(01-22-2023, 11:04 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Coaches success and QB’s go hand in hand. Andy Reid got fired at Philly. He had no QB. His teams before Mahomes? Not so good. It’s a tired argument. They do need each other.

I guess.  I'm just seeing that Mac Jones is no Brady, and Brock Purdy is no season-ending replacement.  In Andy Reid's defense, in KC he had a bust castoff in Alex Smith and Mahommes was a developmental QB that the Browns, Bears, and Bengals passed on despite having reason to look into him.

Andy Reid made helped Alex Smith look like the 1st round pick the 49ers didn't, and he wisely developed Mahommes into what he is today.  Burrow was just an instant franchise changer 1st overall can't miss pick who was even better than advertised.  But like I said, in 15 years we may actually be watching ZT developing a QB who needs to be developed.

Again, we're at the point where we can become the Steelers of the 70s onward.  Between Marvin and ZT we could actually have a grand total of 2 HCs for like 40 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the best coaching staff in the NFL - Nately120 - 01-22-2023, 11:15 PM