Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the best coaching staff in the NFL
(01-23-2023, 12:27 AM)basballguy Wrote: Ok there's no matching thread for this so i'll take Weezy's.....

after 25 years in Dallas I moved to Denver this past fall.  I've grown accustomed to just watching games (in public) around randos but up here I found an actual Bengals bar (Dallas has none) and it had probably the same amount of energy as any bar on the banks.....was jacked to the tits today with Bengals fans watching us roflstomp the Bills.  Super pumped for the title game.  

LFG

I never really thought of this, but being from outside of Pittsburgh and a Bengals fan the only 2 times I was ever living far enough away that people didn't really know me was 2004-2006 in NYC and 2011-2012 in Chicago and both times the Steelers were in the SB while I was there and people vaguely knew I was from Pittsburgh and were like "Oh wow, Nate must be over the moon right now because his Steelers are in the big game!" and I'd have to either just agree to save myself the discussion, or go into some explanation of why I didn't like the Steelers.

Odd coincidence, that.  Can't blame people for making the safe assumption, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the best coaching staff in the NFL - Nately120 - 01-23-2023, 12:32 AM