Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens- Ravens- Bills
I think we saw some of the"Ravens Effect" at play in Sunday's dismantling of the Bills. Some worried about the effect of playing that bruising Ravens defense two weeks in a row. The worry was that it would wear us down mentally and physically and leave us vulnerable against the Bills. I think it actually had the opposite effect. Compared to the Ravens' brutal physicality, the Bills must have semed like warm butter for our offense to slice and dice through with ease. I think those two back-to-back games with Baltimore actually gave us an edge going into the Bills' game. The Ravens' D is so much better than Buffalo's. Heck, I'll even go further than that. I think the Ravens team that we played in the WC round is better than Buffalo. The Ravens outplayed us in many respects in that game. I think being able to grind out a win against a tough division opponent like Baltimore actually helped us when we faced the Bills.

Thanks, Ratbirds!!! You are useful after all .

Agree or disagree?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ravens- Ravens- Bills - Science Friction - 01-23-2023, 05:57 AM
RE: Ravens- Ravens- Bills - pally - 01-23-2023, 06:28 AM
RE: Ravens- Ravens- Bills - BengalYankee - 01-23-2023, 12:13 PM