BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
TAYLOR-BRITT
HILTON
MACPHEARSON
OTHER PLAYER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Divisional Championship Game Ball
(01-22-2023, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Total domination by the boys from start to finish and as always we get to award a game ball. So who you got earning the snowy GameBall?

JOE BURROW: 242 yards, 2 TDs, 101.9 Passer Rating

JOE MIXON: 105 rushing yards @ 5.3 YPC, additional 18 receiving yards

JAMARR CHASE: 5 catches, 61 yards, 1 TD

CAMERON TAYLOR-BRITT: 6 tackles, 1 INT

MIKE HILTON: 8 tackles, 1 PD, neutralized Josh Allen

EVAN MACPHEARSON: 3/3 XP, 2/2 FG, 9 Points

Although there are so many good answers to this question, I have to go with Mixon.  I thought he was due for a big game, and the offensive line did a really good job giving him opportunities.  Mixon wasn't hesitant at all.  He was hitting the hole hard and not going down on contact.  The 18 receiving yards doesn't seem like a lot, but it was on two receptions and he made guys miss and got great yardage.  

I didn't really get to see him block at all that I can remember, but Joe was only sacked once and it was really a play where Joe rolled out and could have thrown it away.  I think it was a 3 yard loss.  

I feel like Mixon set the tone early and never backed down.  Those long, sustained drives kept Buffalo off the field and kept the defense fresh.  

Great game by virtually every Bengal player and coach.  But I am giving this one to Mixon. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Divisional Championship Game Ball - ah5 - 01-22-2023, 10:45 PM
RE: Divisional Championship Game Ball - SHRacerX - 01-23-2023, 10:41 AM