Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Synric's 10,000th post. #FreeFredToast
(01-23-2023, 11:56 AM)Stewy Wrote: Firstly, I think questioning or talking about a banning is against the forum rules.  So kudos to the Admins for allowing this conversation to continue.

Secondly, to those saying they should give Fred a 2nd chance.......that happened years ago.  This would be more like his 9th chance as he had been suspended several time before.

Thirdly to those who say they didn't like his contrarian view......it's a public message board and he's a lawyer through and through.  Just responding to him was a win for him.  Best to ignore his takes.

Fourthly, I doubt he is gone.  Unless the ADMINs ban IP's, which I doubt, he's likely here under another handle but just staying under control.

Lastly, I will not call for the Admin's to free Fred.  They know what he is, and they don't WANT to suspend anyone, thus what he did must have been beyond even for him, thus I will not question it.

cheers!

Right, which also isn't assured. It is very simple to change an IP unless they have the capability of doing a hardware ban. I somewhat doubt that, but maybe. If Fred wanted to come back under another username, he is likely here. I agree. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's 10,000th post. #FreeFredToast - KillerGoose - 01-23-2023, 11:58 AM