Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is There a Doctor in the House? High Ankle Sprain ?
(01-23-2023, 11:57 AM)Housh Wrote: Once again you are listing stats

I watched the game

Kelce in the 1st half was basically unguarded. It was the worst gameplan i ever seen anyone play against Kelce.

It was a fireable offense. After that debacle there is no way in hell anyone will trust that DC again.

I’d fire his ass for that game yes

I’m looking at the play by play right now

1st TD drive Kelce catches a 7 yard pass that puts his team on 2nd and 3.

His next catch was for a 1st down.

His next catch was his TD. So Kelce by himself basically got them their 1st TD and it’s not like he was Mossing guys or breaking 7 tackles a play. Jags just had no one near him.

The next drive they got a FG and Kelce had a catch that put them at 2nd and 3.

The next drive where they scored another TD to Kelce they reverted back to the D they played on the 1st drive and Kelce this time with Henne at QB just destroyed them again.

So yes i would fire him because the decision to revert back to the D they played on the 1st drive lost then the game. I understand you think Henne is ass but he’s a 20 year vet. All he did was peep the spots Kelce was getting open in and delivering balls to Kelce who once again seemed to be open every play. I guess the DC thought Henne was blind or some shit .
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There a Doctor in the House? High Ankle Sprain ? - Housh - 01-23-2023, 12:50 PM