Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hurst Looks Like Our Gronk, Kelce, Kittle
I'm of course not saying Hurst has had a career like Gronk, Kelce or Kittle,, but he is having their kind of season right now. Here is why and it's far different from Eifert who was like an extra WR often. Hurst truly is a Big Tight End. Nobody would mistake him for a WR. Also Hurst plays with a high motor, very intense.

Here is the real comparison. As the Bengals WR are very talented in the way Hill was talented for Chiefs, a Hill needs a Kelce. Now with Bengals WRs such as Chase, we have Hurst finding those Kelce holes in the defense and Burrow gets it to Hurst. Hurst will make the tough Kelce or Kittle catches in the middle of the field. Like a Kelce or a Kittle. more and more Burrow is gong to Hurst to get a bread and butter play 1st down.

Then we have Hurst jumping and leaping and fighting for 1st downs, moving the chains. Moving the ball down the field.

So we can not say we don't have a top TE like the other teams still in the hunt for Super Bowl. We have a very good TE. I'm not talking Fantasy Points nonsense here, I'm talking a big tough TE who is very good and has added a Kelce or Kittle look to this offense in the 10 game winning streak. Chase is not a one trick pony as sometimes Chad or AJ were sometimes. Burrow has more pass options than Chase with Higgins, Boyd and other WRs, and this Hurst has came on to be a Go To guy Burrow uses often. Like Kelce, Hurst sits down there in the middle and Burrow lays it right in for a 1st down, and Hurst makes the play getting hit but he lays on his own hits to the defense.

As for next season, I'm not talking next season or contracts or draft day. I'm talking winning The Super Bowl over the next 2 games, and Bengals can do it. So the talk will be on Kelce and Kittle as their teams go for Super Bowl, but there are no flies on Hurst. Bengals have a top notch TE also. He's very talented and tough and keeps fighting for those much needed 1st downs. Hurst is a huge reason the Bengals are moving the ball up the field in 10 game win steak. He makes a nice big target for Burrow like a Kelce or Kittle, and Burrow is using Hurst the same as a Go To Guy, Bread and Butter 1st down chain mover.

The Bills couldn't handle Hurst in the 1st quarter of the first game or in the play-off game. Hurst took it to The Bills in both games. This Burrow to Hurst combo has became awesome, and just makes Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon, Perine and others look very Super Bowl Win possible, plus the great Bengals Defense.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hurst Looks Like Our Gronk, Kelce, Kittle - kevin - 01-23-2023, 01:13 PM