Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal Coaching Staff Adjustments
(01-23-2023, 02:05 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: How about all of the different looks out of the Chase sweeps yesterday? It looked like they had been setting those up all year. That play to Hurst for the TD with the decoy to Chase was an excellent design executed to perfection by Joe, Chase, and Hurst.

I know someone involved and they hinted to me that they’ve been setting things up all year offensively for the playoff run. Taylor is the perfect combination of old school and new school. They just showed the Hurst TD on Sports Center and Taylor’s instant reaction he was crazy excited. Has to be exhilarating when it works like that.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengal Coaching Staff Adjustments - Soonerpeace - 01-23-2023, 02:21 PM