Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Your F-Bomb Habit Says About Your Intelligence
(12-16-2015, 04:06 PM)Au165 Wrote: We end up in different meetings I guess (every place is different). It is never said at someone, more so out of frustration about a situation, and normally the setting is exclusively high ranking executives.  My father is a president of a different company and I know in talking with him he has been in meetings with his executive team, and with executives of other companies, and it gets used on occasion. These companies range in revenue from $10-$100 million, so maybe as the company gets bigger the environment changes a bit. One of the reasons I like being at a smaller company is because it is a bit less formal.

I was going to say, it appears to be something that could happen more frequently at a much smaller company (some that I've worked at in the past were prone to cussing).
I totally understand the "shock" value of it in a meeting, but it's still considered highly unprofessional and crass.

Seriously, how would you feel if you called into a help desk department and they answered, "how can I effin help you today?". That one word really changes the whole tone of the conversation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Your F-Bomb Habit Says About Your Intelligence - Mike M (the other one) - 12-17-2015, 01:37 PM