Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the best coaching staff in the NFL
(01-23-2023, 12:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If Burrow says he's the best coach in the NFL, then I believe he's the best coach in the NFL.  I expect Burrow to say stuff like that, but as I've pointed out before ZT is probably here for Burrow's entire career plus 5-10 years, so he may as well be the best HC in the NFL.

With that being said, if ZT is really the best HC then I expect them to win Brady/Bellichick numbers of championships.  I was on board with Burrow winning 4 of them, but if ZT is the best HC too, then I want 6+ and hopefully 8+ SB wins.  Burrow isn't as young as I'd like, but the guy does everything right and he's on schedule to win SB #1 in 3 weeks, so I want that and more.

He is the WheelBurrow no more, Burrow is a cog in an exceptional machine that is about to start mass producing Lombardis.  How does that sit with you? 

EDIT - And if at any point Burrow goes down, god forbid, I want ZT and company to put together a Brock Purdy style run towards the title with Brandon Allen, or Jake Browning. 

I'm on board...now reward my faith and 36 years of fandom handsomely.

This team is a few weeks and one play last year away from winning 2 SBs in Burrow's first 2 full years as a starter.  I think perfection is a lot closer than you think.

I think Burrow is the perfect QB and I was a right dumbass, but I'll admit that Burrow thinks ZT is the perfect coach for him, so screw it, we're are close to perfect as one can expect at this moment.  I'm in.  Hell, I convinced myself that Marvin Lewis and Jake Driskell could put something interesting on tape, not sure why I even bothered resisting the ZT/Burrow connection.

Zac Taylor is not anywhere close to the best HC in the NFL. Not nearly enough skins on the wall. But he’s pretty good for his youth and inexperience. Building a championship team box checked. Sustaining a top team YTBD.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the best coaching staff in the NFL - Soonerpeace - 01-23-2023, 02:32 PM