Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How badly did the Bengals beat the Bills???
(01-23-2023, 02:23 PM)Mafioso Wrote: That’s not what happened.

Cinci- Great game.  Great game plan.  Great execution.  The better team won.

Buffalo- Poor game.  Terrible game plan.  Terrible execution.  The lesser team was embarrassed.

It’s been a consistent theme in our season ending losses under the McD regime.  Invest all of our resources into our defense and neglect the offense then wonder why we can’t block or get anyone open.  Then coach scared on defense and give the opposition 10 yards for free on every play.

That said-  some of the remarks in this thread about Diggs are tasteless and ignorant.  Diggs needs help.  He can’t do it alone.  He is currently asked to do just that….while being the focus of the opposing D every week.  3rd down- Cinci rushes 3- Trey whoops Dawkins and ends the drive.  3rd and 3, Allen throws deep to Davis- the ball hits him in the chest and he drops it……just like he’s done on 50% of his targets this season.  He’s a WR4.  We signed Beasley and John Brown in December and Beasley was our 2nd best WR.  That’s how bad our WRs are. We neglect the O hoping Josh and Diggs can win a SB by themselves.  They need help.  Diggs is pissed.  He should be.  The coaches were embarrassed…..for the third straight season ending loss.  Diggs is part of the answer and is not part of the problem.  Grats on the win, but some of you guys are really sore winners.

You really think you have THAT bad of WR's? My God, I thought I was spoiled. They just couldn't win against our Secondary. 

Gabe had 1 drop and Josh was pressured the entire game and kept contained. It was just a great job by Lou and the Defense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How badly did the Bengals beat the Bills??? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-23-2023, 02:38 PM