Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the best coaching staff in the NFL
(01-22-2023, 09:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: ZT, Lou, Callahan, etc.

They are all damn fine coaches. Watching the Bengals offense today vs. the Bills was just a mster class.

This offense has grown so much in two years. What they are doing is sustainable. I looked across the field and saw what the Bills were running and it was like going back in time to what we were doing last year and the start of this season.

Huge props to all the coaches. I seriously think this staff is arguably the best in the entire NFL.

They are right there with the 49ers, Eagles and Chiefs no doubt.

We will see who is the best here in about 3 weeks. I love how great this staff is, I just love how our players feed off of the coaching.

That shows great coaching along with discipline and the next man up philosophy that didn't seem to exist here for decades.

Congrats on Zac, Lou and the rest of the coaching staff, but there is so much more that needs to be done. These are the toughest teams
in the NFL coming up just like we want it, and it will be the biggest test of all. Props to Frank Pollack on getting Carman and the other back
ups in Scharping and Adeniji up to Playoff speed so quickly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the best coaching staff in the NFL - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-23-2023, 03:16 PM