Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Zac has done that Marvin couldn't
(01-23-2023, 03:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: In the AFCN you have to have some "dog" as the young kids say. You can't have a team full of choir boys as some old heads would say. Marvin sacrificed character for that "dog" and while it gave us the edge we needed to have some bite against some of the other "dogs" in the AFCN, we paid a heavy price for it with penalties, arrests, and emotional meltdowns.

Zac has somehow gotten players with edge and fight, without the character flaws. This team is full of choir boys, but yesterday showed me they have bark AND bite to go along with high character.

This team seems finesse, but somehow they aren't. They are tough and physical, without all the character sacrifices that haunted us in the past. Zac and the Front Office has done a great job walking that thin line this new era.

Built on a ROCK. You can see the faith this team has in beating any team. Go ahead and overlook us, I look for this to happen once
again with the Chiefs and in the Superbowl no matter if it is the Eagles or 49ers. This team is special, they are just as physical as any
team once they put their mind to it. They can play finesse or be the beat your ass physical AFC North team just the same. Great job 
by the FO believing in Zac and being able to see something in Lou Anarumo, many like myself did not see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Zac has done that Marvin couldn't - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-23-2023, 03:50 PM