Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Synric's 10,000th post. #FreeFredToast
(01-23-2023, 03:39 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Fred's been given many shots.... and blown them all. This ain't his 8mile.

He is who he is. F that guy. He's a a troll and antagonist. You guys are mistaking any activity on the board for good activity. I know 4 former regular posters on this and the former board who refuse to participate in this one explicitly due to Fred being a member. He's a clown shoe and deserves to have been removed. Not the first Bengals board Fred's been booted from, either.

No question he was given several.minor bans and warnings. Go read "The scorpion and the frog". You cannot change someone's nature. His nature is to feed off of negative energy toward himself by saying dumb things and provoking people. Why invite that trash behavior back?

(01-23-2023, 04:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He would argue just to argue and that gets tiring. Honestly, I have thought the board has had so much more substance since he 
was banned. Not every frickin' thread getting hijacked etc.

(01-23-2023, 04:39 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: That's an element I've noticed as well. It's nice clicking on a thread and browsing it without seeing toasty, divisive rhetoric instead of engaging in some fun and respectful Bengals talk.

Yup

Not having every thread hijacked by Mr. Argumentative has been nice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's 10,000th post. #FreeFredToast - bengalfan74 - 01-23-2023, 04:46 PM