Poll: Who are you starting the 2nd playoff game if McCarron wins the 1st?
McCarron
Dalton
Dalton, but if he plays bad, pull for McCarron
WHY OH WHY DID I BOTHER WITH THIS THREAD!!!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What If McCarron wins the 1st playoff game?
I swear it seems like some folks are more excited about AJ finally getting a chance than they were about the MVP season Dalton was having. There's a dozen McCarron threads talking about him "going off" or winning the Super Bowl. Meanwhile, the Andy Dalton thread has been dead since Dalton started tearing it up. I've never seen a fan base less excited about MVP play from their QB.

To the OP, I'd hand the ball right back to Dalton unless McCarron is absolutely shredding teams, which doesn't seem likely. Dalton is the franchise, and he's earned it with his play this season. Also, what if McCarron lost the 2nd playoff game? We'd still be stuck with the questions about Andy in the playoffs. We have to give him the opportunity to get the monkey off his back.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What If McCarron wins the 1st playoff game? - Shake n Blake - 12-17-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: What If McCarron wins the 1st playoff game? - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 12-17-2015, 05:28 PM