Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is There a Doctor in the House? High Ankle Sprain ?
(01-23-2023, 06:15 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah, he’s playing, but he will be limited likely all week, and his mobility will be effected. I’m curious as to if that will change a little how we play him. It’ll be a good one.
Rush more and play tighter coverage. Don't give up anything underneath. Force him to beat us with the deep ball because, with him not being able to plant and throw as well, his deep ball with be greatly affected.
(01-23-2023, 06:32 PM)samhain Wrote: I feel like this is worse than KC is letting on.  I have zero evidence for this, just a feeling I'm getting from it.  

The Bengals should prepare to play a 100 percent Mahomes, no doubt, but removing mobility from his game is a bigger deal than some might want to admit.  

If their training staff shoots that leg up with tramadol and lidocaine, he won't feel much pain, but he also won't feel the damned leg.  That won't exactly do wonders for his mechanics.  The predicted freezing cold temps won't be any fun for him, either.  KC might have been better off with the neutral-site game in a 75 degree dome.
He'll throw balls high because he won't be able to plant and follow through. Hopefully it leads to some turnovers.
(01-23-2023, 06:36 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Unfortunately we have to prepare for both Henne and Mahomes. If Mahomes plays it should definitely help our pass rush get home even if we are only rushing three (which has worked well before).

Yeah, bring the house and force him to get rid of the ball and cover things near the line. Dare him to throw deep.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There a Doctor in the House? High Ankle Sprain ? - BFritz21 - 01-23-2023, 07:47 PM