Poll: Who are you starting the 2nd playoff game if McCarron wins the 1st?
McCarron
Dalton
Dalton, but if he plays bad, pull for McCarron
WHY OH WHY DID I BOTHER WITH THIS THREAD!!!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What If McCarron wins the 1st playoff game?
(12-16-2015, 08:00 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: Here is the bases of this question.

Macaroni plays well the rest of the season.
We get to the playoffs, and whether its the divisional round or the wild card round, Dalton is not ready.
McCarron actually leading a game winning driv, Or just playing lights out and wins us our first play off game. Not on the back of the defense.
Now add in Andy Dalton will be ready for the next week after.

Who are you starting for the 2nd game of the play offs? It could be the AFC TITLE game or the Divisional Round

Please tell us why

If dalton is fully healthy and practicing well and looks to be his old self (2015 self) i would put dalton in and let him try and finish the great season hes started... And feel much more comfortable with the backup situation.

If dalton isnt 100% and is having any issues with grib or throwing then you roll with McCarron.

I dont think its a realistic expectation for McCarron to come in and play to the level dalton was this season. So if he does enough to make it to the playoffs or thru a playoff round i dont think it will be as pretty as people think.

But hope he comes out and is the next best thing since sliced bread. Most franchises cant find 1 QB and all of the sudden we will have 2.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What If McCarron wins the 1st playoff game? - XenoMorph - 12-17-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: What If McCarron wins the 1st playoff game? - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 12-17-2015, 05:28 PM