Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How badly did the Bengals beat the Bills???
(01-24-2023, 02:19 AM)Nepa Wrote: Sounds like the Bills practice squad RB was really the hero in terms of helping Diggs overcome:

"After the game, Diggs initially moved toward leaving the stadium with his things before some coaches had an opportunity to get to the locker room, but practice squad running back Duke Johnson stopped and talked to him and Diggs went briefly back to the locker room.

"Just knowing that [Diggs] was in an emotional state, it's not who he is, it's not what he's about," Johnson said Monday. "He was just in an emotional state, so don't want [an] emotional decision to affect him in the long term, so I thought it was best that he just be a part of whatever was going on in the locker room at the time."

Johnson said he thinks Diggs deserves more credit for deciding to return to the locker room Sunday.

"Diggs didn't have to listen to me. Diggs didn't have to, he didn't have to go back in there, but he chose to, because he also knew at that moment he was just upset," Johnson said. "So, I think it's a lot of credit to him,

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35513060/want-okay-losing

This BS game of making excuses for him is not helping him mature. His coach should be calling him out and telling him to get his emotions under control and be a F'n Pro..... coddling an emotionally immature person is not going to make them grow up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How badly did the Bengals beat the Bills??? - Sled21 - 01-24-2023, 09:16 AM