Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tuesday Morning gift to all of you.....
(01-24-2023, 10:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: She leaves no doubt, she's one of us. "They gotta play us!!!"

Number 1:  THANK YOU, KAY!  You actually pronounced "Anarumo" correctly, and gave the man his due.

Number 2:  Calling out the names (correctly again) of all the offensive linemen that stepped up and allowed so few pressures in this incredibly important game was also outstanding.  Thank you.

Number 3:  You did a great job avoiding just praising the QB.  He's incredible, but if they don't keep him clean or run the way they did, it isn't going to be the same outcome most likely.

Number 4:  Recognizing the fans.  Not calling them "long sufferers of the Bungles" or some backhanded comment about their failures in the 90s.  Talking about hearing them.  Seeing them takeover bars.  Just incredible.

Number 5:  I have waited SO LONG to see someone in the media give fair and accurate reporting of the Bengals and to do it with the enthusiasm that she brings, and not in an obnoxious way, is also just incredible.  

Thanks for sharing!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Tuesday Morning gift to all of you..... - SHRacerX - 01-24-2023, 11:14 AM