Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we Expect an O & D-Line regression?
(01-24-2023, 12:54 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Jones, Clarke, and Dunlap will likely be a taller order. Not tougher than baltimore, but tougher than KC.

I've also heard a sentiment that the snowy conditions against the Bills favored O linemen.

If Capp returns, he may not be at 100 percent. But I think he can square with Chris Jones.

Cheifs didn't have Thunley last game. He could be a handful for Reader. I'm sensing some double teams with Creed Humphrey.

Who knows? I didn't expect our OL to just dominate the Bills DL like that. Chris Jones is a beast, but we didn't allow him to get a 
sack in the last AFC Championship game with a much worse interior OL. Frank Clarke could give us some troubles, namely Carman 
because he can be a speed rusher at times and that is Carman's weakness but in run blocking Carman could destroy him or Los.

The Chiefs OL is much better than the Bills OL though, I don't expect constant pressure like last game, plus we don't need constant
pressure with Mahomes. Mush rush even if he has a bad ankle. He just isn't as good throwing out of the pocket as he is on the run 
where he is the best ever IMO. He will have to play like Burrow and he just isn't as good as Burrow at this. Quick passes and such.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we Expect an O & D-Line regression? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-24-2023, 02:35 PM