Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Your F-Bomb Habit Says About Your Intelligence
(12-17-2015, 04:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can put any label you wish on it...   But the reason to choose not to swear isn't because it's "bad" ....  I just choose to conduct myself without these word choices.   It's a personal and family decision.   If you decide to use these words on a regular basis ..... And encourage minor children. To follow along as well

Your missing the point. I don't really care why you choose to do anything, that's why it's called a choice. It was more of a rhetorical question that I really wasn't looking for your reasoning on. I am getting at a deeper thought at the reasoning behind any word being "bad". You only have to make a choice on this class of words because someone way before you told you they were "bad", but there is no real reason they are bad other than because someone has told enough people within our society that they are.

By the way I haven't encouraged anyone to do anything besides question why things are the way they are. Doing something because that is the way things have always been done is counterproductive to growth and innovation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Your F-Bomb Habit Says About Your Intelligence - Au165 - 12-17-2015, 04:57 PM