Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait a Minute.. Leave Bengals out of your Excuse!
(01-25-2023, 02:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: I don't know why you so triggered. If I knew what I said to trigger you, I'd surely keep it in mind to continue to say here and there in future threads to get you this worked up again. But I can't remember because I don't care and didn't care to hear your thoughts on me, thoughts you've clearly been itching to share. Anyway, to everyone else who is discussing Beanes comments and not somehow trying to come for me. Carry on. He is getting slammed on Social Media as well. 

As for Leonard. It's a new era. You living in the past with the players you brought up and decided to slam MB for. This is a Championship team rather you like it (or me saying it) or not.

Don’t mind TLL he’s got a chip. Too bad because he’s pretty savvy but jaded.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wait a Minute.. Leave Bengals out of your Excuse! - Soonerpeace - 01-25-2023, 02:25 PM