Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cappa, Williams Haven't Practiced For Chiefs Game
(01-27-2023, 09:39 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Having Cappa would be huge due to Chris Jones, but I do believe Sharping has played Jones a few times and has done well in his past. We only gave up one sack with a much worse offensive line last year in the AFC Championship. I think we get by this game. Now if we make the Super Bowl, I pray for a healthy O-line because the 49ers and especially Eagles are monsters on their D-line.

We only gave up one sack in last year’s AFC championship, but I just rewatched that game last night and Joe was running for his life all game. There were several near miss sacks that Joe got out of by sheer will. I would not want a repeat OL performance from that game, Joe had very little time to operate.

On top of that, we could not get the running game going at all. Lots of 2nd and 9’s all game long.

Sacks don’t tell the story in this case. The OL was bad, should be better this time even with the backups.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cappa, Williams Haven't Practiced For Chiefs Game - GAWhoDey - 01-27-2023, 10:19 AM