Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s been more valuable in post season?
(01-27-2023, 01:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: Honestly it's probably more of a Wilson vs Pratt discussion because I don't think they keep both. I would imagine they will have a number they want to spend on that group and that will dictate who stays. The other discussion item is that do you move Boyds money to Higgins and get Irwin at a lower deal and then keep a Chase/Higgins/Irwin combo plus one or both linebackers?

I think there are ways to do this. I'd rather cut Mixon and Boyd and keep the rest of the team together if I was being completely honest. This HB class like most all will present starters on day 3 and I just think the idea of having money tied into a HB is insane with where the team is heading financially.

Tyler Boyd was a huge factor in the growth of Tee Higgins, Ja'Marr Chase, and even Joe Burrow but now Chase is seeing an increased role inside because of the coverage and even Hayden Hurst is eating into his touches. Boyd is less effective on the outside. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who’s been more valuable in post season? - Synric - 01-27-2023, 02:25 PM