Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IntangiBALL: Overlooked Aspect of the Cincinnati Bengals
(01-29-2023, 02:51 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: You pretty much said it all.   not much any of us can add.

Thank you for reading my thoughts. It's just my theory on what elevates this team , just enough, to make it better than others with similar, or even more talented, rosters. I am confident that there is something like this going on with this Bengals team, though I respect and am open to those who oppose this view. I truly believe the "magic," so to speak, that we observe from this Bengals' team seems to be a real thing. The source of that magic, I think, comes from Taylor and Burrow instilling within each player a belief in themselves that greatness is the inevitable result of sacrificing everything for the ultimate team success . The team has bought in and MAGIC is the result.

I love the magic that Zac Taylor and Joe Burrow have brought to this team , both on the field and in the locker room. I love the magic that they have brought to the city of Cincinnati. Ordinarily, my very analytical, scientific, and logical mind scoffs at superstition and magic. But there truly is something magical about this football team. It's hard to identify in any measurable or scientific way, but it's real.  You feel it , just as I do. Though it's an intangible manifestation, it's as real as the atoms that make up our bodies.  As a hard core scientist, I never though I would be a believer in magic. But I do now. Thank you, Cincinnati Bengals.

I never believed in things that I couldn't see
I said if I can't feel it then how can it be

No, no magic could happen to me
And then I saw you

I couldn't believe it, you took my heart
I couldn't retrieve it, said to myself
What's it all about
Now I know there can be no doubt

You can do magic[video=youtube]http://[/video]
You can have anything that you desire
Magic,
and you know
You're the one who can put out the fire

You know darn well
When you cast your spell you will get your way
When you hypnotize with your eyes
A heart of stone can turn to clay
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IntangiBALL: Overlooked Aspect of the Cincinnati Bengals - Science Friction - 01-29-2023, 04:06 PM