Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac has to give up playcalling
(01-30-2023, 11:15 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I saw this too. Goodberry says BJ Hill did a rip move which they won't call holding when the defender does that move. 

Stop being fans because we question the coach? I knew going into this game it was going to be on our offense. If they could be decently effective they probably win this game. They struggled mightily and they lost a close one. They're were several play calls / game management decisions that hurt us. Zac is the one who is in charge of these things so he should take the blame. 

I'm not saying he's a bad coach or that he shouldn't be involved with the offensive scheme. But he has errors regularly in my opinion that's covered up more than anything by the defense. Well I think we might be in for a rude awakening when/ if we let some guys walk and we don't play at the same level on defense. Then the offense will have to win us games. I'm not sure how many games I would say the offense won us this year but I can probably count them on one hand.

Honestly, if the offense showed up at all in the first quarter, we likely win the game. I'll give you that. Otherwise, they played a good enough game to win with a patchwork oline against the AFCs sack leaders.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Zac has to give up playcalling - NUGDUKWE - 01-30-2023, 08:11 AM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-30-2023, 11:33 AM