Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College suspends tenured professor Christians & Muslims “worship the same God"
(12-18-2015, 11:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't follow that logic, since the concept of Jesus being the Messiah is predicated on the OT and the worship of the God of Abraham. If Christians do not worship the same God then the OT would not be applicable and in order to understand the NT is must be read in conjunction/context with the OT.

Is Jesus Christ God? 
A Christian will say yes, Jesus Christ is God. The Jew and Muslim will call Jesus Christ a Prophet or teacher or Rabbi...not God. Therefore, we do not worship the same god.

Christians worship God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit or Ghost, one God in three persons.

I can't think of an analogy to help me out. I posted a great book on the Godhead if any want to read and try to understand it. It's very long though and detailed, it will make your eyes bleed, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: College suspends tenured professor Christians & Muslims “worship the same God&... - Nebuchadnezzar - 12-18-2015, 11:21 PM