Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Video of Pratt Yelling about Ossai
(01-30-2023, 02:02 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I think people are blowing this a bit out of proportion just like I think people are rushing to forgive/not blame Ossai. It was an incredibly stupid play in the biggest moment of a Championship game.

I'm pretty sure the first line is a response to someone saying something to Pratt along the lines of "It's all good, we'll be back" because I think he says "No, it's not good! It's my last ####ing year! WTF? Why the #### do you touch the quarterback?"

I don't entirely blame him. He knows this could be his last chance to play for a championship and, while he had a hand in it with a terrible missed tackle, he didn't end the Bengals chances of winning in OT with a brain fart in the biggest moment of the game. This defense is based off of discipline. I'd rather have a player make an emotional, poor decision minutes after what is probably his final game with the team than have a player that makes a poor decision with the game on the line.

Vontaze/Pacman and now you can add Ossai to the list of mental meltdowns in the final seconds of a Bengals playoff game.

Like it or not, that's the reality.

Vontaze and Pacman were/ are repeat offenders. Ossai made a mistake. The other two suffer from uncontrolled impulse.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video of Pratt Yelling about Ossai - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:46 PM