Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Philadelphia Bengals for two weeks
(01-30-2023, 05:24 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't think the Bengals or the Chiefs have a chance against Eagles.  Burrow would have lost his 2nd SB and others would say Bengals are the new Bills.

I am an old Detroit "Bad Boy" Pistons fan who remembers their last playoff run in 1992 against the New York Knicks. The winner got the Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls. The "Bad Boys" used to own the Bulls until the NBA pushed for the Bulls in 1991 for better TV ratings[Sounds familiarHmm

Anyway, the "Bad Boy Pistons got swept in 1991 by the Bulls the previous year in the Eastern Conference finals.
The last thing any Detroit fan wanted was to be humiliated by the Bulls in 1992, so it was better that the Knicks defeat the Pistons then face the Bulls again as the Pistons were getting old and were on the decline and the Bulls were ascending. 

Now the Bengals.

We are not like the 1992 Detroit Pistons on the way down, however from what I have seen from the Eagles they are a machine and I don't want the Bengals to be humiliated in the Superbowl, especially with our Offensive line. 

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Philadelphia Bengals for two weeks - BengalYankee - 01-30-2023, 06:02 PM