Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win in the Trenches, Lose in the Trenches
Well imagine this? Our OL got whooped with 3 OL starters out. How would have KC done without 3 OL starters? You have to put things in perspective. Hendrickson was playing with a broken wrist and Hubbard a nagging calf. One of the keys to the game was KC had WR go down and secondary players. Our receivers didn’t take advantage. We missed Boyd. I believe the OL was gelling until Collins went down. I think Carman has turned the corner. He’s obviously more comfortable at LT. Imagine that? He started 27 games there at Clemson. Carman lost a lot of weight. Maybe the light has come on. The OL needs stability. I’d rather them draft a tackle first round. The DL is just going to have to develop.

A lot of money has to go in FA to a lot of players. Not to all one or two guys if they are going to make the puzzle work. If these guys all want to stay like they say then they are going to have to be reasonable
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win in the Trenches, Lose in the Trenches - Soonerpeace - 01-31-2023, 11:05 AM