Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We got outplayed most of the game
(01-31-2023, 08:43 AM)Reroka Wrote: I am with ya, hard on mine too but such great games. 

I tell ya what, next year with a lille more Oline depth you all are going to kick some ass.

That slow start this year you all had sucks, if not for that I bet this game is in Ohio and more than likely a different outcome.

Burrow really great QB. cocky and confident. I could do without the Cocky part but man you all are going to be good for years to come as well as a team that will always be favored to be a sb team.

The Mahomes/Burrow matchup should be good for years to come. I do agree about the slow start for sure.

Oline has been an issue for years in Cincy, we're just now starting to get it whipped into shape. I don't think what KC was able to do with so many injuries at WR should be overlooked either. That was a tough situation.

Burrow has an enormous chip on his shoulder because he's always been doubted. It fuels him. A lot of the crap talk from the other players has a lot to do with the "experts" saying we'd be battling Pitt for last place in our own division after going to the Super Bowl. They called it a fluke. Then there was the whole coin flip fiasco, so this team felt like it was them against the world. I don't have a problem with their reaction, but the stupid mayor is a different story, lol. 

One thing's for sure.....these KC/Cincy games will go down in history as classics.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We got outplayed most of the game - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-31-2023, 11:07 AM