Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see?
(01-31-2023, 01:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Pratt and Hurst are both likely going to cost more than you think. 

Pratt already sounds like he's gone, he was upset earlier in the year he wasn't playing 3rd down because "too much money left on the table". 
Hurst I wouldn't be surprised if he gets something like a CJ Uzomah deal which the Bengals should not match, the same as they didn't the Uzomah deal. Either draft a TE, or sign the next Uzomah/Hurst that will come here on the cheap because he saw Burrow get 2 other guys who weren't anything special at his position paid.

- - - - -

That cap space is with Bates already gone. He's a FA. Him signing elsewhere doesn't add any extra cap space.

I don't think Hurst will get the contract people expect. Tight Ends are the second least valued position group and the FA market isn't bad along with a solid looking draft class.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see? - Synric - 01-31-2023, 02:00 PM