Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see?
I've read, I don't remember where, that Mixon said he's willing to renegotiate his contract to stay here. If so, keep him here, if not, cut him.

Bates had a meh year and I don't think anyone is going to pay him the Minka Fitzpatrick contract he thinks he deserves. He said he wants to stay, but can't leave 10 million on the table. I get that, maybe they can meet in the middle somewhere.

It's a must to sign Wilson. If Pratt wants to leave for more money, let him.

I think with some time, we can upgrade Scharpings position. I'd let him walk.

Hayden Hurst has been very open about his mental health issues, and has finally found a home where he feels the team believes in him and he has excelled. I say give him a fair contract and he'll stay and for go moving to another team again where he may not be happy.

We need to re-sign Tyler Boyd, period.

We are stuck with Dru at punter. He might not be a good as we hoped when they gave hm the job, but we can't keep screwing around with McPherson's holder and not expect that to mess with the kicking game.

Bell is a must sign. Him coming here was the start of the defense as we know it today.

Apple is a no brainer- re sign him for insurance and we probably need to draft another corner.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see? - Sled21 - 01-31-2023, 04:06 PM