Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(01-31-2023, 09:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: My point was we simply went through this whole thing last year, you wrote to the team and then posted they took care of you. Now you're complaining again and going to call the news media. Are there people who sit in the handicapped section who don't need to, probably. Are there people sitting there with disabilities you can't see, looking like they are having a blast enjoying the game, most definitely. Are there handicapped people who buy season tickets then selling them on stub hub, probably. You have your seats, enjoy the game and quit worrying about everyone else. 

I could only get two tickets, which it's kind of lame to watch the game with only one other person. 

Even if it was as enjoyable for me, what about all the people with disabilities that wanted to go to the game but couldn't because of all the normal people that bought those tickets? I'm not supposed to care because I got to go?

What if a family has someone that's severely disabled and going to a game might be one of the only times they get to get out of the house and enjoy time out, I'm not supposed to care because I got to go?

Typical ableist thought.........

(01-30-2023, 11:59 PM)Roland Wrote: Is the problem that you're not able to get seats at all, or just that you don't like the seats that are available?  Because I don't think the Bengals are obligated to hold a good seat for you at a sold-out game just because of your handicap.

Correction, THEY ARE OBLIGATED BY LAW to reserve handicapped seats for people with disabilities.

I got two seats but the problem was that I could only get two because ableist think it's funny to buy tickets in that section because they don't think people with disabilities are worthy of respect. They were on the visitor's side, which also sucked.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - BFritz21 - 01-31-2023, 04:07 PM