Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(01-31-2023, 04:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I could only get two tickets, which it's kind of lame to watch the game with only one other person. 

Even if it was as enjoyable for me, what about all the people with disabilities that wanted to go to the game but couldn't because of all the normal people that bought those tickets? I'm not supposed to care because I got to go?

What if a family has someone that's severely disabled and going to a game might be one of the only times they get to get out of the house and enjoy time out, I'm not supposed to care because I got to go?

Typical ableist thought.........

Correction, THEY ARE OBLIGATED BY LAW to reserve handicapped seats for people with disabilities.

I got two seats but the problem was that I could only get two because ableist think it's funny to buy tickets in that section because they don't think people with disabilities are worthy of respect. They were on the visitor's side, which also sucked.

You don't even see the irony of what you are typing. You are complaining there are too many able-bodied people sitting in the handicapped section, so people who actually need those seats can go and enjoy the game. Legitimate complaint. Then in the same breath, you are complaining they didn't give you enough tickets so you could take two extra abled bodied people, besides the extra person who you could go with, who don't need to sit in the handicapped section, which in turn means 3 other people who need the handicapped section can't get those seats. You lost your high ground right there. You want more able bodied people in the handicapped section.... as long as they are part of your party. Sorry Brad, that's messed up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - Sled21 - 01-31-2023, 04:17 PM