Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(01-31-2023, 04:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You don't even see the irony of what you are typing. You are complaining there are too many able-bodied people sitting in the handicapped section, so people who actually need those seats can go and enjoy the game. Legitimate complaint. Then in the same breath, you are complaining they didn't give you enough tickets so you could take two extra abled bodied people, besides the extra person who you could go with, who don't need to sit in the handicapped section, which in turn means 3 other people who need the handicapped section can't get those seats. You lost your high ground right there. You want more able bodied people in the handicapped section.... as long as they are part of your party. Sorry Brad, that's messed up.
I never said the people with me would be able-bodied. They normally are (not always), but, regardless, they're with me. Friends with me that have to deal with everything that comes with being my friend and all the inconveniences shouldn't be able to enjoy the game with me?

Ever think that maybe there's the four ticket max because handicapped people have more than one friend?

However, I did point out that I don't mind if there's three able-bodied people and one person that can't even really comprehend what's going on.

Not messed up at all.
(01-31-2023, 04:30 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I get so tired of the crippled/handicap talk.

What makes you tired of hearing about it?

Why would you even open the thread if you're tired of hearing about it?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - BFritz21 - 01-31-2023, 05:13 PM