Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(01-31-2023, 04:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Correction, THEY ARE OBLIGATED BY LAW to reserve handicapped seats for people with disabilities.

I got two seats but the problem was that I could only get two because ableist think it's funny to buy tickets in that section because they don't think people with disabilities are worthy of respect. They were on the visitor's side, which also sucked.

It's not a correction when you're not correcting anything.  They are required to have handicapped seating available in a variety of areas and a variety of ticket prices.  They are NOT required to hold those seats for you and however many able-bodied pricks you want to bring along to sit in them.  Like every other seat in the stadium once they're sold, they're sold.

Here's why I think that what you're really bellyaching about is that you want better seats.  There are handicap seating areas at the ends of the upper deck that I don't think I've ever seen anyone in.  Most games they could seat you and as many friends as you like there.  You just don't want those.  

Here is their actual statement on handicapped seating.  The day tickets go on sale give them a call and let us know what they offer you.  Then we can look at what is available to the able-bodied prick public and decide if it's fair.

Quote:Handicap Seating

Paycor Stadium has over 1,000 handicap seating areas available. If you have special seating needs, please contact the Bengals ticket office at 513-621-8383. The ticket office is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and on Saturdays before a home game from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. On game day, handicap seating can be arranged by visiting the North Ticket office (located between the altafiber Northwest Gate and the Betfred Northeast Gate on the north end of the stadium).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - Roland - 02-01-2023, 12:14 AM