Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What Others Are Saying About Last Night's Fiasco
(02-01-2023, 05:17 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: If the flagrant block In the back on the last punt was called, the chiefs didn't have field position to make a fg, we go to ot and win, would you still say kc played better than us in regular play? Hypothetical sure, but I don't think they played better than us. Pretty even honestly. 

I personally would say they did, not by lots though. I felt like they moved the ball a bit easier than we did most of the game. We had the fluke fumble and the 4th down bomb to Chase keep us in the game at critical points. Not saying that discounts us or anything, just that we were definitely more clinging on than they were. 

In any case, the final score is indicative, it was a close game. Unfortunately impacted by very questionable officiating, but I personally bear no grudge with KC having won as I do think they were a little better than we were on the day. I once again do bear grudge with the NFL for the fact they cannot seem to ensure these games are well officiated though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Others Are Saying About Last Night's Fiasco - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-01-2023, 06:58 AM