Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30,000 foot view of the Bengals and the league in ‘23
(02-01-2023, 04:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'd actually contend the opposite - Lamar KEEPS THEM from being a real threat. His lack of real touch and general issues operating a passing offense from the pocket have held their offense back for years, as has the need to have an eccentric custom offense modeled around him. 

If the Rats do the right thing, they dump Lamar and reconfigure the offense back into something more rational. Either draft a QB high or use the "Lamar money" to bring in a legit starter as a Free Agent. Then get more receivers. 

Well threat I’d disagree elite I would agree. Having a great QB is pretty important. SF seems the outlier. Philly may not have an elite passer in Hurts but his running makes up for it so he’s pretty elite. If they dump Lamar it’s not a given by any means they fare better. JMO but I’m a lot less concerned about Baltimore than I was last year at this time. It all depends what happens at QB.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 30,000 foot view of the Bengals and the league in ‘23 - Soonerpeace - 02-01-2023, 04:30 PM