Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFL Coach says Mahomes "flopped"
(01-31-2023, 10:46 PM)samhain Wrote: Agree.  Hard to argue with the call.  Sucks to see a game decided by a penalty like that.

This was a weird game to me.  In the playoffs, it seems like the refs tend to let more stuff slide to keep from interrupting the flow of the game.  Add to that the fact that the Bengals aren't a heavily penalized team, and it was strange to see the amount of flags flying.  

The whole world knows we got screwed by the refs,watch the whole game again and the refs were screwing us big time and the same thing happened last super bowl when the lying ref called a pi on our guy with 2 mins left and I watched that play a hundred times and our guy did not make a PI at all,he barely put his hand on Copper, we got a big time screwing this time all game and last year as well.I am not going to support football when they let refs pull this crap and Roger G. made the call that we had to go on the road and play the Bills when we had earned the right to play them hear.The league put a big screwing on us just because someone on their team had a heart attack.We took the hit and to me that was super wrong.The league does not like Cincy and it shows.Unless they address the crooked refs,we will never win when it counts.Just think,our guys played their ass off all season just to get screwed when it counts.I am more than done with corrupt people,no trust anymore.We need full time refs and to me they should have to post on line where they are from and what team they support,and a ref that supports a particular team cannot ref that teamEVER Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
NFL Coach says Mahomes "flopped" - Nepa - 01-31-2023, 08:07 PM
RE: NFL Coach says Mahomes "flopped" - J24 - 01-31-2023, 10:30 PM
RE: NFL Coach says Mahomes "flopped" - J24 - 02-01-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: NFL Coach says Mahomes "flopped" - fortyyearfan - 02-01-2023, 05:14 PM
RE: NFL Coach says Mahomes "flopped" - CJD - 02-01-2023, 09:55 AM