Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30,000 foot view of the Bengals and the league in ‘23
(02-01-2023, 05:19 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I would be concerned with AFC, KC is in good shape with returning most of their players... i have a gut Bills are going to improve that running game plus get Von Miller back.. Chargers seem to be held back by HC, but return a good core of players and if Bosa stay healthy defense will be better. Jacksonville will be better and i believe Steelers hit at QB and WR and will be better, Ravens are not going away, they battled us without Lamar, they are still going to be a tough win at times.. the Browns are the unknown team.. Watson will be better but their WR core is not good... and they don;t have draft picks so i think they are in trouble

I wouldn’t be concerned with anyone. This year just affirmed we are in fact here to stay.

I think it’s important to remember, we lost 1 game that wasn’t on a last second kick. None of our wins came on a last second kick. We will be a 11/13 win team again barring injuries. We will need to reload/upgrade depth and maybe get 1 impact player, But even if we don’t, our main core is still here. Assuming we bring back SOME of our free agents.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 30,000 foot view of the Bengals and the league in ‘23 - Rubekahn29 - 02-01-2023, 05:48 PM