Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30,000 foot view of the Bengals and the league in ‘23
(02-01-2023, 05:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I wouldn’t be concerned with anyone. This year just affirmed we are in fact here to stay.

I think it’s important to remember, we lost 1 game that wasn’t on a last second kick. None of our wins came on a last second kick. We will be a 11/13 win team again barring injuries. We will need to reload/upgrade depth and maybe get 1 impact player, But even if we don’t, our main core is still here. Assuming we bring back SOME of our free agents.

I’m not as worried about the OL. RT yes only because of Collins. I think Volson in his second year will be much better, Karras and Cappa better, and Williams healthy okay. Not worried about corner if Awouzie is heathy. I think ADG fills in for Pratt. The DL is only short on pass rush and Hendrickson I think bounces back. Running back we will have Mixon and I’d bet Perine. I’ve got confidence in both. Hurst I think comes back.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 30,000 foot view of the Bengals and the league in ‘23 - Soonerpeace - 02-01-2023, 06:00 PM