Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(02-01-2023, 11:04 PM)TheFan Wrote: Unless they look like Bradley Fritz they don't make the cut. Everyone else is stealing/scamming trash. We all get it man. 
What a joke.
(02-02-2023, 12:07 AM)pally Wrote: I can stand up and scream I just can't walk any distances and can't do stairs.  If you came up and asked me I'd tell you to MIND YOUR OWN F****** BUSINESS.  I get that you are in a wheelchair but that doesn't give you the right to be the "crippled" police.  I do not have to justify to YOU or anybody else why I qualify to sit in the disabled section or to park in a handicapped parking spot.  Get off your bloody high horse.  I get that it sucks you can't buy a seat anywhere or anytime you would like.  I get that it sucks that you are limited in the number of tickets in your section that you can purchase.
For a popular team or game, if you procrastinate buying tickets you are going to be SOL in getting the number or location of tickets you want.  
Once again, you make shit up and change the argument because you have no legitimate argument.
I don't procrastinate buying tickets. I have someone calling as soon as they go on sale.
If you can't walk long distances, you'd be in a wheelchair. I can also stand and scream. 
If you qualify to sit in the section, that's fine, but this entire thread is about normal people that don't need the seats taking them.
How is that so difficult to understand?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - BFritz21 - 02-02-2023, 12:58 AM