Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams
(01-31-2023, 08:12 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We cannot cut LC while he is hurt thus he will count against the cap all season.

I would prefer that we leave Williams and Carmen on the left side as we have a much better chance of drafting a top RT than LT in this draft.

I do not see Adeniji back guard, need to draft some depth there, preferably a Center/Guard combo guy, Hill has been awful as well.

IMO, the only 2 spots on the Oline that are locks are Karras and Cappa. 

I wouldn't give Jonah anything back by default. Let him and Carman fight for the starting LT spot and the loser is the backup. All things considered, i think that sets them up pretty well there. 

If this team is serious about protecting Joe, they need to look for a solid upgrade to Volson. I'd look for a FA that won't break the bank (lol, good luck there, right?). If there's someone in the draft that could fight Volson for the spot, so be it but regardless, Volson needs to improve a lot in order for him to be consistently good. 

I think they can afford to keep Collins around until he's "healthy" and i wish i knew anything about who is coming out this year that could step in and start day 1. I tossed around the thought of moving either Jonah or Carmen over there but i don't think that's something i'd do right now. Worst case scenario, find someone like a Rieff, a solid inexpensive guy. D'Ante Smith is an unknown right now. 

I don't really care if Adeniji is even on the team going forward. He's shown more than enough that he can't be trusted in anything more than mop up duty. Scharping is off and on and Hill hasn't played enough to show how he can do long term, but i can't say that i'm real hopeful with him. Spain is still out there begging to get back on the team and he was solid most of the year when he was here and he was pretty versatile. If he can beat out Volson, fine. At least Volson would be a decent backup. Spain left a bad taste in people's mouths with the SB performance but he played well most of the year. 

To me, offensive line needs to be priority #1 (with a bullet) and everything else is secondary. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams - J24 - 01-30-2023, 06:34 PM
RE: Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams - J24 - 01-30-2023, 06:44 PM
RE: Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams - J24 - 01-30-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams - J24 - 01-30-2023, 07:07 PM
RE: Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams - J24 - 01-30-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams - rfaulk34 - 02-02-2023, 05:09 AM
RE: Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams - J24 - 01-31-2023, 09:54 PM
RE: Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams - J24 - 02-02-2023, 04:28 PM
RE: Jackson Carman or Jonah Williams - CJD - 02-02-2023, 05:38 PM