Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see?
(01-31-2023, 02:27 PM)Housh Wrote: That’s 2 years in a row we lost because a teams star made a play

We need an X factor on D. With the cap going up and is likely cutting Bates well have money. We also may want to think about trading for a disgruntled star. There has to be a team that wants a 1st round pick

When was the last time the Bengals traded away a first round pick? I'm not sure if they've ever done it..I'm not 100% opposed to it, but it better be someone who is sure fire, absolutely cannot miss, impervious to injury and happens to wear a cape capable of deflecting a nuclear blast..possibly engaged to Mikes granddaughters and in good standing with mom and dad..and by the way also an Ivy League trained lawyer..and owns a really nice ski resort in the Swiss Alps..  Cool
I'd qualify except A..I'm injury prone, never even owned a cape, too old for Mikes granddaughters, don't know mom and dad, never went to law school and the closest I have to a ski resort is in South Carolina in my backyard and it's only about 40 feet to the lake and almost never freezes over...and B..I'm perfect! except for only weighing 170 and I'm 63 with a bad heart..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see? - grampahol - 02-02-2023, 03:21 PM