Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(02-02-2023, 12:22 PM)TheFan Wrote: You're the one who said you roll up to people asking them if they're disabled. Mind you own business. 

According to the Bengals site "Paycor Stadium has over 1,000 handicap seating areas available. If you have special seating needs, please contact the Bengals ticket office at 513-621-8383."

You don't get to choose what special seating needs qualify for that. It's not just people in wheelchairs who look like you.
Only when I see them standing and walking around with nothing wrong.

I never said it's just people that look like me. Once again, like other people in this thread, you make shit up to fit your narrative because, otherwise, you have no argument.
(02-02-2023, 12:44 PM)pally Wrote: and there you go making judgments again about your fellow gamegoers.  YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT OTHER'S CIRCUMSTANCES MAY BE!!!!

So why don't you buy your tickets, never resell them to a so-called "normal" person and otherwise MIND YOUR OWNED DAMNED BUSINESS
Explain what circumstances would make a person be able to walk a long way but can't sit in the stands.

(02-02-2023, 02:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Gotta admit, though, Brad threads are entertaining to read. lol

How is this thread somehow a joke?

What is so funny about me being upset that normal people are stealing seats from handicapped people?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - BFritz21 - 02-02-2023, 04:45 PM